Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Kurosaki ichigo vizard mask V.2 necklace

The newest accessory is out for all the Bleach fans out there. It`s the new kurosaki ichigo vizard mask V.2 necklace. It`s the second version of ichigo`s transformation masks. I personaly would totaly buy this necklace. I think that it`s there best made mask out of all the other characters maks. And i realy like the horns on the side the the head. And the eyes tlook realy creepy and a nice couleur, wic hgives nice deph to the to the shape of the eyes. Make it look realy dark and menasing, wich is needed when he transformes. I think for 10 dollars it`s a steel and if your a fan it`s a must have.

(:ByeBye:)

1 comment:

  1. Nice, I didn't know that there was a second transformation of the mask. I liked the first one, but this one looks pretty way better. :)

    ReplyDelete