Thursday, March 25, 2010

I HATE FAN GIRLS

Fangirls, also known as crazy obssesive girls who like to warp anime stories into their fantasy or favor. Sometimes they want two characters to end up together or maybe sometimes they want a little man on man in the story because of the homo erotica present in the story line. In any sense, there is one thing that we can say about them, they have no lives and insist on falling in love with something that does not exist.

I cannot stand these girls who want to change something that i love. I am not a fangirl, i do not fall in love with the characters and plan my wedding with them. However, i do love the story lines and anyone who tries to change that should be hunted down and stopped. Why someone would spend 3 hours drawing two straight men making out is beyond me, but I must say that they are good artists. The story was written a certain way and changing it just beacuse you don't like a certain outcome has no reason, you may as well not even watch the show and just write your own!

These people need to stop being so wierd and be normal. It's plain and simple

(:ByeBye:)

No comments:

Post a Comment