Monday, March 8, 2010

Must see show

The first thing i wanted to write about was a show i borrowed from a friend. It's called Ouran High Shool Host Club. It's the funniest anime i've ever seen. It's my favorite discontinued series. Oh and if you dont know, a discontinued series is alot smaller than a continued. A discontinued series is normally two or three seasons long, but a continued series could be really long and i don't think that i know of one that has ended yet. Anyway (sorry for the subject change) it's absolutly hylarius. It's about a girl whow looks like a guy, she gets a scolership to a very rich and high sociaty school. When she is looking for a place to study she goes into the abandoned music room, wich is actualy a host club. Will she's in the music room she's accidentaly brakes a vace and has no meens of paying for it. So she is forced to joine the club to repay them. The characters are the most perfect combination, and makes for great comedy.


These are not the funniest moments of the show, but it's the best i could find in english.I`m going to try and find some more funny moments in english, but until then enjoy these moments.

(:ByeBye:)

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog but try talking about past mangas that people have read because I think that the older mangas are much more fun to read. But I liked the video and I will try to continue reading your future blogs. Try having funnier mangas or moments in a manga to show that they have a sense of humour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyy, pretty cool blog, I've never heard of this show before, but I watched the video and it seem kind of cool. It's a little weird though, it kind of reminds me of Pokémon (the way there animated), I'm personally not into stuff like this but it still seems kind of interesting. I don’t really get the random Chinese writing though.

    ReplyDelete