Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How to draw

The basic of drawing anime and manga pictures. There really isn't a difference between the two but people like to say there's a diference.
The first thing you need to do is think of what you want to draw. And think of the pawsture the person will be in. The second thing you need to do is lightly draw the proportions.


Third you need to make it more difined but still light. More like the shape of the persone. It's called volume.
The next step your seposed to draw the anatomy, but most of the time i don't like to do it. Because it creates lines that erase but are marked on to the paper.
So instead i start to draw thpictuer arownd the volume and erase the volume as i go.


Then you could either start to do shading or colouring. If you whant the colouring to look really good you shoul consider to mark the shading then colour acordingto the shading. I normaly leave my drawing without shading or colouring but you draw to your preference.

I like this way of drawing when i draw a picture by scratch. But most people like to draw pictures the other where your basicaly drawing free and hoping the proportions come out good. I like to draw more frehand when theres not alot of details.
Here's an example. He dosen't explane what he's doing so you don't need sound but he's just talking about a character that died.

(:ByeBye:)

2 comments:

  1. Hi i like how you tried to help us learn how to draw manga. I personally loved drawing when i was younger, i use to draw cartoons like manga. Good stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could draw like that, I couldn't draw anything to save my life. Good blog, and great advice, I'll personally try using the advice you gave us.

    ReplyDelete